Ready to watch two giants and expert mixed martial artists go to war for one UFC Heavyweight title?
This Sunday November 13 2011 (aus time) reigning UFC Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez will defend his title against solid contender Junior Dos Santos. This is going to be an amazing fight and as it is being shown globally on free-to-air TV it is not a fight that you want to miss.
- Velasquez: Strong BJJ and wrestling skills. Incredible speed for a Heavyweight and his takedown defence is one of the best in the division. While from a wrestling background, he’s not afraid to throw kicks and compete in the standup.
- Dos Santos: A fast boxer who is a great counterstriker and can KO from a single punch. His BJJ skills are not to be underestimated and the power in his kicks can do a lot of damage to an unprepared opponent.
- Bottom line: The speed and wrestling skills of Cain Velasquez will dominate Dos Santos in this battle. While Dos Santos has a great counterstrike ability, look for Velasquez to take this to the ground quickly and dominate most of the fight from the top. Velasquez by stoppage in the 2nd round.
Current fight odds
How To Watch
Here’s how you can watch UFC: Velasquez vs Dos Santos in Australia on free-to-air TV:
Sunday 13 November 2011
Other Fights On The Card
All other fights on the card are being televised via Facebook.com only from 8:45am (Sydney time). The fights are:
- Clay Guida vs. Ben Henderson
- Dustin Poirier vs. Pablo Garza
- Cub Swanson vs. Ricardo Lamas
- DaMarques Johnson vs. Clay Harvison
- Norifumi Yamamoto vs. Darren Uyenoyama
- Mackens Semerzier vs. Robert Peralta
- Alex Caceres vs. Cole Escovedo
- Mike Pierce vs. Paul Bradley
- Aaron Rosa vs. Matt Lucas